Upper Hutt

Currently, fire permitting in Upper Hutt is carried out by the Upper Hutt City Council. You need to contact the Council to find out if a fire permit is needed, and to apply for a permit.

Please use the following link to go to your council website for more information:

Upper Hutt City Council (external link)